63*86, FRP tank
- FRP Tank, 63*86 Size:6386 FRP tank, 150psi
Benefits & advantages of using FRP vessels
- 100% non-metallic construction
- One piece seamless molded vessel with no weld or joints.
- About 1/3 the weight of steel tanks and can be handled easily
- Available in standard
- Polyester or chemical resistant Vinylester construction depending on your needs.
- Optional custom openings located as per your specifications.
- Easy to handle and install.
FRP vessels are used mainly for residential and small commercial applications like:
Material : Polyester, Vinylester
Maximum Operating Pressure : 150 psi
Maximum Operating Temperature : 120° F Polyester, 150° F Vinylester
Safety factor: 4:1 (Minimum burst L1 at 600 psi)
Cycle test: 250,000 cycles without leakage
Design parameters – NSF
Safety factor: 4:1 (Minimum burst at 600 psi)
Cycle test: 100,000 cycles without leakage
Main Export Market
Africa ,Asia ,Central America ,Europe ,Middle East ,North America ,Oceania ,Other ,South America
- Payment Terms:DA ,TT ,L/C